1. Customers represent that they have in effect their own health insurance coverage and acknowledge their consent and full understanding that this shop will not be responsible and/or liable to its patrons for injuries sustained by the customer while using the Shop facilities, tools, equipment in performance of automotive repair and maintenance work at the shop.
2. All vehicles and parts that customers take into our shop have to be legal and permitted.
3. Safety glasses must be worn at all time within the facility when performing any automotive work or using equipments.
4. NO open toed shoes will be allowed within the facility at any time.
5. Spills of any kind must be reported to U DO IT Lift Rentals staff IMMEDIATELY.
6. Smoking is PROHIBITED within the Facility at all time.
7. Rags must be disposed into the proper red metal containers; place used oil filters upside down inside the oil drain container, DO NOT throw them into trash.
8. ONLY U DO IT Lift Rentals staffs are allowed to move vehicles into, out or within the Facility. Customers may NOT drive any vehicle, into, out or within the Facility.
9. ONLY U DO IT Lift Rentals staffs are allowed to place vehicles onto automotive lift and remove them. Customers ARE NOT permitted to reposition the automotive lift arms once the vehicle has been placed onto the lift.
10. Customers are responsible for all the tools and equipments provided for them to use. All the tools and equipments must be cleaned and returned in the same condition as when they were provided. The customer comes after you today might be the one who comes before you tomorrow.
11. Use the right tool for the right job. DO NOT ABUSE OR MISUSE THEM. Ex: Do not use hand tool socket for impact wrench, do not use screw driver or pry bar as punch, etc.
12. If you are not sure of anything, PLEASE ASK BEFORE PROCEED!